Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
3,713 Posts
Sf Camry. I go into my launch crp 123 scan tool menu. When I am in the menu. What am I looking for. Oxygen sensor diagnostics or something else. Thanks.
I really couldn't tell you as I don't have the tool - no idea what the menu options would be. If it has it, which it may not, it will say something about oxygen sensor or O2, or possibly A/F.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
SF Camry. My launch crp 123 scan tool does have it. I go into the menu hit diagnose and then it comes up as o2 sensor test. I have to hit that. Then I pick what sensor I what. After that I pick how I want it displayed hit ok and it shows info as a graph. I never used that feature before thanks.

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
3,713 Posts
SF Camry. My launch crp 123 scan tool does have it. I go into the menu hit diagnose and then it comes up as o2 sensor test. I have to hit that. Then I pick what sensor I what. After that I pick how I want it displayed hit ok and it shows info as a graph. I never used that feature before thanks.
Cool, I am jealous. I need a tool like that. Search Youtube for videos on testing O2 sensors. I found a really good one once that walked you through how to read the pattern on a tool like yours, but I cannot remember who made the video. You'll run into it if you poke around there for awhile.

I found a video that has your tool and reading O2 sensors. Go to about 12:40 in the video. Looks like the graph function is not very helpful on your tool, unfortunately.

50sKid - Scan Tool Review

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Jim. Like I said I never used the graphing feature before. So I do not know how good my launch crp 123 can graph. I guess it can graph any sensor. I am not sure I never graphed before. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Jim. Also since I never graphed on my launch crp 123 I don’t know if you can graph more than one thing at a time or not.
I would like to know how to graph. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
SF Camry. I saw your video. Thanks. Seems like the only negative the guy had to say was graphing not very helpful. I never tried the graphing myself so I do not know. Thanks.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts