Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Toyota Camry SE
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know good window tint shop around toronto area. Has anyone done window tinting from www.tintguys.ca?

·
2008 Camry Hybrid
2008 Camry Hybrid
1,527 Posts
I have used Tint King at Keele and Steeles for several cars so far. They do flawless work backed by a lifetime warranty.

My Camry is now over 2 years old and my 30% metallic tint still looks like it did on day 1.

Expect to pay around $200-300 for a full tint job using their top tint (Marquise metallic) but in my view, it's well worth it.

If you set up an appointment, you can be in and out of their shop in just 2-3 hours. When I had my Camry tinted, I left it at the shop in the morning. Then I walked across Keele to York University to attend a lecture. After the lecture, I went back to the shop and my car was ready! :)

·
Registered
2009 Toyota Camry SE
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, How about Sun Cool Tinting ?

I have used Tint King at Keele and Steeles for several cars so far. They do flawless work backed by a lifetime warranty.

My Camry is now over 2 years old and my 30% metallic tint still looks like it did on day 1.

Expect to pay around $200-300 for a full tint job using their top tint (Marquise metallic) but in my view, it's well worth it.

If you set up an appointment, you can be in and out of their shop in just 2-3 hours. When I had my Camry tinted, I left it at the shop in the morning. Then I walked across Keele to York University to attend a lecture. After the lecture, I went back to the shop and my car was ready! :)
thank for the advise.... how about Sun Cool Tinting? what's your opinion on this?

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
Check out audio heaven in richmond hill? Heard they are really good. I dealth with the owner for a tint felt. He went out of his way to ship it and everything! Great guy.

They are the main sponsors of various toronto boards.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
Lazer Tint in Woodbridge.

They do a lot of tinting for nearby car dealerships and carry Formula One tint, whose quality is top notch. A lot of the local BMW and Audi guys have had their cars done there and they have nothing but good reviews. I would recommend a ceramic tint, as it won't interfere with GPS or radio signal strength.

Ask for Rashid or Masud, they'll hook you up.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Check out audio heaven in richmond hill? Heard they are really good. I dealth with the owner for a tint felt. He went out of his way to ship it and everything! Great guy.

They are the main sponsors of various toronto boards.
+1 I'm getting my fronts retinted by them and i know a few 'Rolla guys/girls that have gone and will be going to them.

They use Solar Guard and it's a lifetime warranty.

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
+1 I'm getting my fronts retinted by them and i know a few 'Rolla guys/girls that have gone and will be going to them.

They use Solar Guard and it's a lifetime warranty.
Yup and the prices are actually really good!
I paid 260$ for a coupe...
I think they would've done it for under 200, i cant remember the exact price but it was pretty cheap.

They are the main sponsors of like toronto civic club, toronto subaru club, toronto accords, toronto protege and im sure a few more. You can check out the sites i guess he owner has ALOT of good reviews! :thumbsup:

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Yup and the prices are actually really good!
I paid 260$ for a coupe...
I think they would've done it for under 200, i cant remember the exact price but it was pretty cheap.

They are the main sponsors of like toronto civic club, toronto subaru club, toronto accords, toronto protege and im sure a few more. You can check out the sites i guess he owner has ALOT of good reviews! :thumbsup:
He's tinting the Corolla for 199. and retinting mine for 100

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
oh that's not a bad price.
Yeah true, last time I checked the prices it was 159, but it was a promo he was having.
Yea he seems nice, very informative too. I'm glad i found a place that will do 20% on the fronts, the place around here are so....law abiding... :lol:

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
Yea he seems nice, very informative too. I'm glad i found a place that will do 20% on the fronts, the place around here are so....law abiding... :lol:
Really all of the cars in our family got tinted by different stores! all the good ones keep going out of business :(

Anyways none of them ever said anything to us.
The only time i ever heard of anything like that was that my buddy asked then to tint his front windshield (dumb idea) and they still did it , just he had to sign a waiver.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
I even tried with a dr note (sensitive to light) and they wouldn't do it :rolleyes: Oh well i found a place that will!

Just a pretty far drive for me lol

·
Registered
2009 Toyota Camry SE
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok I'll check it up

Thanks guys. I will definetly check audioheavan out. What kind of tint should I ask them to put on? I mean Good quality not the cheap one that fade out.
thanks...

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Thanks guys. I will definetly check audioheavan out. What kind of tint should I ask them to put on? I mean Good quality not the cheap one that fade out.
thanks...
They only use Solar Guard and it has a life time warranty. as for how dark, it's up to you.

·
Registered
420 Posts
who else is getting their car done at AH? Think they'll offer us a discount if a few more members wants to tint? I am planning to get my done, but just too lazy lol

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
who else is getting their car done at AH? Think they'll offer us a discount if a few more members wants to tint? I am planning to get my done, but just too lazy lol
Good idea, but it kinda is against the rules to set up a group buy. Let me talk to Admin. I'll Also contact AH.

Whoever is interested PM me please....

1 - 20 of 50 Posts