·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
Don't like the new grille. Like jayrguidaben said, it looks like a Venza. I don't really mind the rest, though the new projectors don't look quite as clean as the 07-09. But if the projectors do a better job with spreading the light, I would take the trade off.

Does anyone know if the new headlights are actually HID now? Also, do the 2010 headlights or taillights fit on the 07-09?

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
The grille looks like it's been in an accident.

No improvement in taillights over my LEDs.

Huge fog light opening looks like a Ford.

No thanks..............

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No HID option for 2010. And this will be Gen6.5

G

·
Damn the new grille is ugly. I totally agree with njerald on the fog lamp openings.
Seriously did Toyota need to make them that big??!! I'll keep my '09 LE.

·
Not-So-New TN User
2007 Toyota Camry SE
5,565 Posts
Don't like the new grille. Like jayrguidaben said, it looks like a Venza. I don't really mind the rest, though the new projectors don't look quite as clean as the 07-09. But if the projectors do a better job with spreading the light, I would take the trade off.

Does anyone know if the new headlights are actually HID now? Also, do the 2010 headlights or taillights fit on the 07-09?
Nope it won't fit

·
The Biggest comment Whore
2002 Camry LE
1,956 Posts
Can someone shout COROLLA FRONT? :)

And as far as the fitting goes, if you look at the headlamps, they are more angular or something. Different shape over all. So with that, you would have to change the bumper, fenders and possibly the hood. Am I right?

As far as the taillamps go, I'm sure its just a simple swap... Not too sure about the wiring...

·
2009 Camry SE I4 MGM
1,773 Posts

By looking at the rear lights the would probably fit, but the front headlights,
I would say no-way because of the slight dip in them going towards the grille. Plus the front end looks more Corolla now

Glenn

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
UGLY! The only thing i would take over the current models are the SE rims. The 5 spoke look good.

Other than that the car looks too much like a corolla... but an obese version of a corolla.

Any pics of the hybrid? I seen on at my local dealer... so god is it hideous!

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
I still like mine better. :D

·
2009 Camry SE I4 MGM
1,773 Posts
2010 Camry SE

I like mine better ..........

1 - 20 of 282 Posts