Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Front bumper to rear qtr. panel. Couldn't buff it out either.

O'well, guess i'll go rubb'n up on some rocks and trees 4x4' to match the other side. Piss me off that i couldnt scratch it up on my own. little turd scratched my trd. :eek:

·
Registered
146 Posts
That sucks big time. Sorry to hear that. Those little *I&*&OIUYs should be torn a new one. My tacoma is perpetually covered with mud so if it's been keyed I'd never know. Maybe that's a solution? J/K, good luck.

·
What is this!?
06 Double Cab Tacoma
821 Posts
Where did you park? At my school theres been cars that been keyed, side swiped, and nails have been put into tires :confused:

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
I hate car vandalism. How deep was the scratch? Down to metal?

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
Frick shizan pics!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Pb said:
I hate car vandalism. How deep was the scratch? Down to metal?

I agree. I have had this happen to me once. From the front fender all the way down the side of the car. Scumbags.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I GUESS I pissed off some guy with a F-150 and a Harley Sticker on the back of it.
or maybe
Some Dallas Cowboy Fan
and you'l ask yourself why?

Green Bay Packer Sticker and BMW Motorade Sticker on back window of truck.

o'well. gota go 4x4'in on president's day.

·
Chicks dig it...!
'06 Tacoma EC Sport
1,893 Posts
^ My Jetta got keyed a few years back and I didn't do anything to piss anyone off...

Parked...very carefully...in a parking lot space that was a tight fit (the lines were painted closely). This was in a lower income neighborhood. I even took great care squeezing myself out of the car so as not to ding the other car's door. Went in to get a coffee. Came out, and didn't realize my door was keyed till I got home, since, as I said, the spots were tight and I didn't have a good visual angle to see the damage.

I didn't do anything to piss anyone off, there are just people who walk around out there who actually justify that kind of behavior. I don't think they realize what severe damage that does. You may as well smash the door in because that's about what it costs to get it repaired.

·
Registered
145 Posts
novataco said:
^ My Jetta got keyed a few years back and I didn't do anything to piss anyone off...

Parked...very carefully...in a parking lot space that was a tight fit (the lines were painted closely). This was in a lower income neighborhood. I even took great care squeezing myself out of the car so as not to ding the other car's door. Went in to get a coffee. Came out, and didn't realize my door was keyed till I got home, since, as I said, the spots were tight and I didn't have a good visual angle to see the damage.

I didn't do anything to piss anyone off, there are just people who walk around out there who actually justify that kind of behavior. I don't think they realize what severe damage that does. You may as well smash the door in because that's about what it costs to get it repaired.

This seems to be common in low income neighborhoods. Maybe they are just jealous of what you have.

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,745 Posts
back when i was in HS, some etched "bitch" on the driver door of my friends accord. it was really messed up and is still there to this day.

·
Banned
1,301 Posts

FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!

U sure you did not piss off an ex?

I hate that song from Carry Underwood. I think this contributes to crap like this!! Sorry to hear it bro! Off with their freakin head(s)!~

Before he Cheats:

Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blonde tramp,
and she's probably getting frisky...
right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey...

Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick, showing her how to shoot a combo...

And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Right now, she's probably up singing some
white-trash version of Shania karoke..
Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk"
and he's a thinking that he's gonna get lucky,
Right now, he's probably dabbing on 3 dollars worth of that bathroom polo...
And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats,

I might saved a little trouble for the next girl,
Cause the next time that he cheats...

Oh, you know it won't be on me!

Ohh... not on me...
Cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats...

Ohh.. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats...

Ohh... before he cheats...

·
Official Baller
'07 Tacoma PreRunner
2,960 Posts
Not a big fan of that song.

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
I actually had a argument with someone about that stupid song the other day. It makes me sick when I here it.

·
Official Baller
'07 Tacoma PreRunner
2,960 Posts
Just like most songs nowadays, its repetitive and just plain boring.

·
Registered
Tacom Sport
407 Posts
This is definitely a serious crime in my book, the destruction of property, I've never heard the song but it sounds like it sucks.

My Ranger was keyed by 2 little pricks at a mall. But what they didn't know was the parking lot was patrolled by undercover police looking for car theives, another group of ass-clowns. A cop grabbed both and waited till I arrived. He asked if I knew them and wanted to press charges. "Hell yes" I said. Took 2 1/2 months to finally get the money from the little shits parents, who were friggin loaded. One of the kid's fathers was a bank president, go figure.

Had to repaint the entire pass. side of the truck and take 2 days of from work to go to court. They only got probation, but the judge did royally screw the parents and gave them both a $1k fine and 24hrs of community svc. When I heard that part I felt a little grin come over my face. :D

·
nooB nooB noo
06 Taco
545 Posts
The perp, deserves to be caned..... whack whack WHACK!!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts