1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
I would lose the spoiler.

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Exactly why that was the very first thing I did when I got home was remove it.

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
its almost a satin black now and it looks liek poo. a kit that big needs paint matching. looks pretty good, but wont if you screw with some crazy scheme...but thats just me and if youll notice, im slightly hypicritical because my lip kit is black.

and whats the the one pic? common man, we need more then that.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
It was disgusting, made me look stupid because it does nothing for the car, and literally made the trunk stick and not able to open.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
I don't like it. But that's me.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ive looked at some flat black sports cars, they look good if done well. probly not going that route though. most likely a 2 tone gloss green/gloss black. top half being black. maybe ill do all green. I don't know.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ill post more pics when its done. still got a little tweaking on the rear bumper. these kits never fit perfect.

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
if you do it two tone, be sure to keep it even. if you just paint the body kit gloss black, you will be the one doing the explaining when people continue to ask if your going to paint it...i promise. the two tone idea isnt bad, the green and black would actually look ok i think.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was thinking someting like this only black and green. or maybe ill do all black.

·
Registered
1992 SE Camry V6
120 Posts
Looks great.......I like the idea of the two tone with black and green.:eek:

·
Lord of the Sith
CAMRY 93' !!1!
1,085 Posts
Looks great.......I like the idea of the two tone with black and green.:eek:
agreed

Either the 2nd gen explorer green, or a nice dark blue on the bottom. Red and black seems a bit overdone IMO, but to each their own

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
agreed

Either the 2nd gen explorer green, or a nice dark blue on the bottom. Red and black seems a bit overdone IMO, but to each their own

I think he means THIS GREEN!! :)

satin/flat black looks awsome if done right. But most of the satin/flat black cars I see on the street look like spray paint projects to me :(

Can't wait to see how it turn out after the paint

NO wing on the trunk please..

·
Registered
2006 Scion tC
94 Posts
I say stick with one color, all green or all black.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
decided to go with the original green on the car (think its clasic pearl green) and black above the top body line. this will be the cheapest route for me since the door jams will not need to be re-painted, and I think it will still look sharp.

problem is finding a guy who can give me a good price. the guy installing my kit is a bit of a perfectionist he's giving me a fair price to just mount the kit without paint but is way out of my price range when it comes to the rest of the work.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts