Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gen 2 Pimp
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys check out my Camry. It just got a paint job so it doesn't look ghetto anymore.

Don't forget to notice the fact that I have European rear inner tails and the European liscence plate garnish where I am going to put my custom German liscence plate that says "CAMRY" Oh. I also have a ES250 front bumper and Aussie lights for those who don't know my car.

Pics

Later,

Matt

·
Gen2 Camry
846 Posts
Hey man,
The paint job looks good. I especially like the color. I assume you are going to put the side moldings and rear badges back on since you didn't fill in the holes before it was painted.
On a side not, the KEG STND license plate is a great touch. haha.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Holy shit! I don't know what to say, Matt... Holy shit! Looks awesome!:thumbup: :cool: :bowdown:

Steve

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
that is sweet

·
Traitor
332 Posts
looks good...but i dont like the CF hood...the paint is great though...nice choice of color

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Nice rims. I like how the colors go togeter. Im not feel'n the hood though.

·
Grenaded piston
6,580 Posts
Looks good. :thumbsup:

I would of gone with a darker blue, but hey the stock color works. :)

·
Gen 2 Pimp
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here goes... I am going to answer all your questions

I assume you are going to put the side moldings and rear badges back on since you didn't fill in the holes before it was painted.
Yes I am

Any ideas on how I could get a CF hood for my gen 2?
Its all about the phrase "group buy" or the word "money"

whats the name of the paint
Its called "Indigo Blue" and its a little darker than my original stock color

Are you going to the Socal meet on 7/17.
I want to make it. I actually live in Anaheim at times (my parents have a room for me) so if I have work off I will definitely be there. I will post on the thread later today if my work schedule allows.

I appreciate all your comments. I work very hard on my Camry to make it different. I also spend a lot of cash importing parts from Europe and Australia. The shipping costs more than the parts. Lol. I am glad to be a part of ToyotaNation

Matt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts