Toyota Nation Forum banner

181 - 200 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts

what do you guys think about this wheel? im looking at 18x8.75 with i believe 35mm offset. would it have a deepish concave or a very shallow look

·
[email protected] Of Ardmore(OK)
11 Posts
wheels for thought....

Havent posted in the new forums for a looooong time, traded in my 2010 Camry for a new Magnetic Grey 2013 Camry SE. I ordered Som 20'' Avarus AV6 from tire rack about 2 months ago but they were backordered at that time until Mid July, Called today and now the date was pushed to September. I liked the Luxury style of the Avarus AV6 but dont want to wait till Armageddon to get my wheels. So i may switch it up to the Avarus AV9 in 20''. Love the Brushed Metal look, IMO they look like a stock style wheel of a higher end vehicle, instead of Chrome or Black wheels. To each their own. I am a noob at posting pics so i will try if i post this and no pic shows u well here is the link to the wheel.
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&showRear=no&filterSize=20&filterFinish=&filterSpecial=&filterNew=&filterBrand=All&filterWeight=&initialPartNumber=908545A4279AMF&autoMake=Toyota&autoModel=Camry+V6&autoYear=2012&autoModClar=SE

Thanks for all the pics and ideas guys.

·
It's Official
9,215 Posts
Havent posted in the new forums for a looooong time, traded in my 2010 Camry for a new Magnetic Grey 2013 Camry SE. I ordered Som 20'' Avarus AV6 from tire rack about 2 months ago but they were backordered at that time until Mid July, Called today and now the date was pushed to September. I liked the Luxury style of the Avarus AV6 but dont want to wait till Armageddon to get my wheels. So i may switch it up to the Avarus AV9 in 20''. Love the Brushed Metal look, IMO they look like a stock style wheel of a higher end vehicle, instead of Chrome or Black wheels. To each their own. I am a noob at posting pics so i will try if i post this and no pic shows u well here is the link to the wheel.
I like the AV9 wheel. With the It looks kind of like the dual 10 spoke design, it looks very similar to the TRD 18" rims for the Gen6, which I love. Very nice looking!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Here's my Aussie 2012 hybrid

I've since lowered it 5mm more rear and 15mm more in the front

The wheels are a replica of a factory wheel on an australian made car, replica because mine are 20x8 and factory only 19"

I'm currently driving on stock 17" wheels and looking for a nice 18" Lexus wheel as I was unhappy with the fitment of the kluger/highlander 19's due to brake clearance

This is the best looking wheel I have seen yet!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
389 Posts
TSW Nurburgring 18x8 35mm offset. I never posted pics before because even though the wheels were nice the stock ride height was terrible. I love it now that its lowered.

·
Registered
389 Posts
What did you use to lower your car?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I have a custom one-off set of coilovers from a local company called Fortune Auto. I was trying to get enough interest a few months back to have them put them into production for everybody here on the forum but not enough people would commit so they modified a set made for 6th gen Camry just for my car. BC now has coilovers available though.

·
Registered
157 Posts
TSW Nurburgring 18x8 35mm offset. I never posted pics before because even though the wheels were nice the stock ride height was terrible. I love it now that its lowered.

this is exactly what i want my se to look like not an extreme drop and some nice TSWs can you post some more pics?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Nice Jason! Now I see why they say keep the M310!
Not sure I am liking the extra attention. While sitting here eating in my favorite restaurant I have had no less than 3 Backward hat, crotch to knees types walk up to my car... one guy just took a photo... Ok that flatters me... but the punks... that makes me worry a little.

181 - 200 of 282 Posts
About this Discussion
281 Replies
127 Participants
Bohica4U
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing