Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 40 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Str8balln I like how the 20's look on there, they don't look over-sized like they do on alot of cars. If you have 235/45/20 tires, then 45's should fit with no problem on 19's lowered alittle... :naughty:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just got 20" 2 Crave No2 wheels (Black Machined w/ Chrome Finish) with 235/45/20 tires. I plan on lowering it a little and painting the brake calipers black too. Tell me what you think.

i can tell right away that those are not 235/45/20. you should get it right before you have other people on here buying wrong tires those are 235/35/20 . 45 would not fit on there. my venza has 235/50/20 and i know they would not even come close to fitting the camry

·
Registered
12 Posts
As much as I dont think this stupid comment deserved any criticism, I couldnt resist. I agree they are not the prettiest rims on the planet. I got them dirt cheap and they look 100 times better than hubcaps. But to say that they went out of style in the 90's is ridiculous. You come of sounding snobby and childish. But none the less, I am happy that you can feel better about yourself after seeing a picture of something inferior to your "style".
I don't intend to be rude, but when I opened the link to the thread and saw these wheels I was like WTH! Damn dude these wheels are damn uGLYYYYY
I rather keep the car on hubcaps with decent tires. I would take these wheels and scrap them LOL Get some beer money :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
i can tell right away that those are not 235/45/20. you should get it right before you have other people on here buying wrong tires those are 235/35/20 . 45 would not fit on there. my venza has 235/50/20 and i know they would not even come close to fitting the camry
My bad dude. It was a typo. You are right though. They are 235/35/20.. I corrected it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
204 Posts
Here are my brand new TSW Vortex 18" X 8" Chrome Wheels that I had installed on my car at my Discount Tire in Palm Bay, Florida a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy!

·
Registered
132 Posts
that looks mad nice
can you tell me what the bolt pattern on the the car
i would love to get a set of some oem Toyota , Lexus , scion rims
for 2012 se i4
my car is cosmic gray
and dark rims like yours would look sexy on it

·
Registered
400 Posts
that looks mad nice
for 2012 se i4
my car is cosmic gray
5x114.3, with a center hub of 60.1 mm.

·
Registered
204 Posts
that looks mad nice
for 2012 se i4
my car is cosmic gray
chulo, your car would look Killer with my Gun Metal Tuner Wheels on your Camry SE L4, as the bolt pattern is the same as yours 5x114.3, with a center hub of 60.1 mm. :thumbsup:

·
Phase 1
15 Posts
Hey jrscamry, do you have any pics of those wheels that show's the offset and where the wheels sit? I'm very interested in what they look like, from the angles you showed, the wheels look awesome man. I'm personally not a big fan of having a different manufacturer factory wheels, but most people may not be able to pick that up. How does the car feel with the 19's? I have a four banger too and have been very concerned with getting a wheel that will be too heavy. Those wheels are made by Rays so they're supposed to be pretty light.

Thanks!

- Nick

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey jrscamry, do you have any pics of those wheels that show's the offset and where the wheels sit? I'm very interested in what they look like, from the angles you showed, the wheels look awesome man. I'm personally not a big fan of having a different manufacturer factory wheels, but most people may not be able to pick that up. How does the car feel with the 19's? I have a four banger too and have been very concerned with getting a wheel that will be too heavy. Those wheels are made by Rays so they're supposed to be pretty light.

Thanks!

- Nick
This is the only other picture i have at the moment. I dont have any pics showing how they sit in the wheel wells but they sit flush with the fenders. This was only a test fit, these wheels came straight off my G35 that i just sold and I was planning on selling them but they look good on the Camry. the rears are very close to the rear strut so im getting smaller tires for the back if i dont sell them soon. and yes they are very light

·
Registered
400 Posts
This is the only other picture i have at the moment. I dont have any pics showing how they sit in the wheel wells but they sit flush with the fenders. This was only a test fit, these wheels came straight off my G35 that i just sold and I was planning on selling them but they look good on the Camry. the rears are very close to the rear strut so im getting smaller tires for the back if i dont sell them soon. and yes they are very light
You could always run spacers in the back.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I agree those wheels look absolutely horrible. But if you (dustie) think they look better than the hubcaps they replaced (I don't agree, should have just went on steelies) then that is what matters. Credit to you for putting on wheels in the first place.

To the OP, the highlander wheels could look nice, but why not get something lightweight and nicer if you are going to change the wheels anyway?
Let me third this ... and, frankly, I'm old enough to not care about your opinion of me. Beyond horrible, they look truly ghetto. Will you be cutting the springs in half next? :naughty:

21 - 40 of 282 Posts
About this Discussion
281 Replies
127 Participants
Bohica4U
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing