Toyota Nation Forum banner

61 - 80 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
^ NICE! Are those Highlander wheels?
What size tires, can you go with bigger sidewalls?
Did you need to do any modifications?
yes they are highlander wheels off the limited..... i beleive they are 225/35/19...... needed to shave the front calipers very little so they can fit rite

·
Registered
17 Posts
The Highlander wheels look hot on your Camry!!! I always jokingly threatened a coworker that I was gonna steal those exact ones off his Highlander and put them on my old '06! Now you make me definitely want to put them on my '12! Could you please tell me where you got them... were they take-offs? Did you get a good deal?

bought them off a friend.... and got a good deal......u should go for it and do it

·
Registered
17 Posts
@DannyFresco just wanted to ask why you had to shave ther calipers? Were they rubbing? I was planning to get same wheels, but now I run 245/35/19 with no issues
el loco is rite ...... if u want all u need is a spacer about 1/4 of an inch and u should be fine...... reason why i shaved the caliper was because it was rubbing on the caliper and i didnt want to get spacers

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm gonna get 18x8 axis penta at least sometime next week or the week after that. I'll have pics posted for you guys once I get it =]

·
Registered
400 Posts
This! Id love to hear the details and see some more pictures from other angles. Im dying to lower mine, but dont want to go with coilovers.
Why wouldn't you want to go with coilovers? With springs, you'll eventually have to replace the shock/strut, which will put your long term cost close to that of coilovers anyway. Plus with coilovers, you can adjust the ride height as you please.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Got me some 19" TSW Vairano Alloy Wheels with Ultrac Sessanta tires on my XLE. Wasn't too sure how they would turn out being a XLE and not a SE, but I have to say I am very happy. Next: Tinted Windows.

61 - 80 of 282 Posts
About this Discussion
281 Replies
127 Participants
Bohica4U
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing