Toyota Nation Forum banner

101 - 120 of 282 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
seems like the camry can swallow any size wheels w/o looking too ghetto :)
"
I guess the operative word there is too !!!!!! Last time I was at the dealer for service, someone was trying negotiate a deal on a new 12 SE V6 that included changing out the standard 18" wheels & tires for some SEI4 - 17's because the 18's looked "too ghetto" .... he wanted a "credit" for the exchange.

·
Lost to follow up!
12,156 Posts
I really like the subtle changes to the tails smiller737 That's very unique :rockon:

Your car looks awesome man!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Man that thing is nice. Any pics showing how flush it is? Also what width and tire setup? I can't even find those wheels in 20s...
Thanks! The wheels are Diamo and the model is the 37 Karat wheel. I am not sure which offset the wheels are though. I am going to my friends shop this weekend to get some HID headlights installed so I will get the information from him and let you know. I will also post a few more pics this weekend so that you can see how flush the wheels are and get you some more information on the tires.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just got my hands on some rx450 19x8 with offest of +33, will these fit on the camry, they also fit on a highlander... are they the same spec and I need to know a good tire size. don't like skinny just a good height in order to lower it in the NEAR future =) thank you! BTW my Sig is my 2009 SE, I'm talking about the 2012 SE that I just traded it for

·
Registered
36 Posts
Simple and pretty.

I have been looking for some ideas and some pictures of wheels on our 7th gens but haven't been able to see what they look like because the car is so new. The only picture I've ever seen of the '12 with wheels was the aforementioned Lexani's which, aren't really my style. I'm looking for something clean, in a 5 spoke design, 20" to go with coilovers, personally. Something like these Vossens...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Simple and pretty.

Thats exactly what i want for me only defference i would like 18".

I have been looking for some ideas and some pictures of wheels on our 7th gens but haven't been able to see what they look like because the car is so new. The only picture I've ever seen of the '12 with wheels was the aforementioned Lexani's which, aren't really my style. I'm looking for something clean, in a 5 spoke design, 20" to go with coilovers, personally. Something like these Vossens...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Those 19's up there look really nice on the white Camry.

I'm still trying to decide but that picture has me thinking I'll probably stick with 19s instead of going with 20's and maybe lower it. I'm not sure how I would feel about 18's. I would need to see some nice 18" setups.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Do not take it personal...if you are brave to put your pics be brave to take the feed backs....

As much as I dont think this stupid comment deserved any criticism, I couldnt resist. I agree they are not the prettiest rims on the planet. I got them dirt cheap and they look 100 times better than hubcaps. But to say that they went out of style in the 90's is ridiculous. You come of sounding snobby and childish. But none the less, I am happy that you can feel better about yourself after seeing a picture of something inferior to your "style".

101 - 120 of 282 Posts
About this Discussion
281 Replies
127 Participants
Bohica4U
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing