Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got a little time off from work today, and the weather was nice, and seeing as for once my free time was actually free I detailed my entire car- engine, body, interior, hell even vacuumed the trunk!

www.cardomain.com/memberpage/399463

BTW I know I'm gonna catch some heat for this, but having already tried three different waxes that didn't shine or last well, I busted out my vintage Turtle Wax and I'll have to say that by far it was the best stuff I've used to this point... it was the only stuff that did anything on my gen2 and I wanted to use the top-brand waxes on my gen3.5 (Gold Class, etc.) but the old Turtle Wax beats em all...

Steve

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Plans, not many at the moment... The only immediate thing I want to do is get a decent stereo in it. Stock Toyota stereos suck. I want to redout the amber parts of my tails, as well, and maybe put a Flowmaster muffler on it in the spring (looks stock to the unsuspecting eye, but you get a ballsy sound for the same price as an average, overhyped fart can!). I'm toying with painting the black trim on my dash, but the only two colors that would look good are silver or body color (Dark Emerald Pearl).

Steve

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
:thumbsup: for a black 5 spd very nice & clean :)

Keri

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ripley's99 said:
:thumbsup: for a black 5 spd very nice & clean :)

Keri
Uh... it's dark emerald pearl:D :) I have the original dealer tag to prove it...

Steve

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
^ sorry looked like it was black in the pics...

the dark green is very nice too :)

Keri

1 - 10 of 10 Posts