Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally was able to get some new wheels on my car. Info: TSW Cadwell wheels (19"x8", chrome, +40 offset), Falken 452 tires (245/35-19). The total price was $1780 including labor, TPMS move, tax, etc. The overall wheel diameter is a little smaller than the stock diameter. But everything including the wheel gap should look better when I lower the car with Teins or H&Rs hopefully later this year.

Originally I thought 20s were going to be too big, but now I almost wish I got them because the 19s look a little small. But the shop said that the 20s (in either gun-metal or chrome) have a 2-3 month wait and I needed to get new tires within the next month.

What do you think?

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
:nopics:

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
No I can't see them, it only shows red Xs.

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Nice nice! TSW! But don't you think the tires are too thin?

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Nice nice! TSW! But don't you think the tires are too thin?
That's what I thought originally, but I'm getting used to them. Hopefully things will look different after a drop.

·
2009 Camry SE I4 MGM
1,685 Posts
You knew it was coming right?

Your wheel gap is making me cry :ugh3:

TSW FTW ..nice choice!
I knew that was coming haha:D I like the Chrome TSW'S with your Blue ribbon metalic paint very nice.

Glenn

·
Registered
676 Posts
You knew it was coming right?

Your wheel gap is making me cry

TSW FTW ..nice choice!

Haha Punks if I had a dollar for every tear you shed crying over wheel gaps I can feed all the poor children in Africa!

OP, only one of the pics are working for me. Even without a drop it looks sexy! Take a shot from the back if you can. Thanks!

·
Streaker
2013 Sunset Bronze T
1,801 Posts
Nice! I have a set of TSW Mondellos on order in Hyper Black.

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks for the comments guys! I updated the photos so it will hopefully work for everyone now.

Sean89: I added a pic from the back.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts