Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have a 92 celica gt that i put the ct-26 turbo on, walbro fuel pump, pressure regulator, front mount intercooler, and a few other mods but am having huge problems... i bought a greddy e-manage and have attempted to hook it up but the user guide that comes with the e-manage dosnt list the 5sfe motor for the wiring diagrams. i despretly need to find out how its suppose to be wired because i now cant get it to start. so i know its isnt wired up right.. please let me know if any one have any ideas on this please.. thanks alot

steve

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
fleabizkit said:
hey i have a 92 celica gt that i put the ct-26 turbo on, walbro fuel pump, pressure regulator, front mount intercooler, and a few other mods but am having huge problems... i bought a greddy e-manage and have attempted to hook it up but the user guide that comes with the e-manage dosnt list the 5sfe motor for the wiring diagrams. i despretly need to find out how its suppose to be wired because i now cant get it to start. so i know its isnt wired up right.. please let me know if any one have any ideas on this please.. thanks alot

steve
steve you can get your hands on a wiring diagram of the 5s-fe at your closest toyota dealer... Now, I do remember having a wiring diagram somewhere in the net but I lost my link to it.. I search for it and I'll post it up when I find it ...

If not tell me exactly where your located and maybe I cant point you to the right direction...

·
Banned
18 Posts
that pinout diagram didnt work for me the first time, then i went to the toyota dealer and they got me a really good one that showed each wire color and the pinouts, it was way better than that. i suggest pickin one up from ur dealler and it will save u alot of time.

i installed my emanage like 3 weeks ago, it is definatly worth it. right now i have a stock motor wit intake and exhuast and it was a major upgrade for me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.