Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a greddy profec b and installed it and double checked everything making sure its wired right. It starts off fine without the profec i was running 10psi . With the profec hooked on and turned off i was running 7psi then somehow it increased up to 14-16psi without me messing with it and now i cant adjust it or nothin.

the profec came off a 91 stealth TT if that helps. If anyone can help please do!

·
Registered
87 MR2 SC V6
52 Posts
I dont know a lot about the profect 1 but you can prolly go to greddy's web site and get the manuel for it(www.greddy.com and then click on tech and select the one you have). My friend with a eagel talon has the profect B spec II and i have to say that thing is a pain in the rear end if you know what i mean.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
^^do u want to spend alot of money or not much money.....an EBC costs ten times as much as a simple manual boost controller....unless ur really adament about having scramble boost and being able to turn up the boost on the fly...then spend the money on an electronic boost controller......i'm not even using any in my car....using the ext. WG to control boost.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts