Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Token Aussie
1998 AE102, 2018 ZRE182
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, after running out of Australian Toyota forums to join, I decided to stretch my wings and search abroad. You guys seemed to love the 7th Gen Corollas, so I thought here would be a good place to settle (not that I'm abandoning the motherland, though).

Anyway, my name is Ian, but everywhere on the net I go by Hiro (the character from Snow Crash, not Heroes), and these are my cars:

1) - The one I actually drive - '97 AE102 Conquest sedan

2) - The one my fiance drives and I fix - '88 ST162 Celica SX liftback

And these are the ones which have met their maker

3) The fiance's former daily - '86 AE82 Twincam Seca

4) The fiance's former former daily - '81 KE55 SE sedan

Note: No we don't ride kangaroos down the street, and no, I can't stand the taste of vegemite.

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Welcome stranger!! :D. Good to see you on here! Before I even clicked into this thread I knew that username looked familiar! :lol:. The Corolla is looking as good as ever. Still can't wait to see your FX-GT bumper fitted :cool:. I look forward to seeing you in the 7th Gen Corolla forum. The layout here is quite different to the TOC forums, so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask :thumbsup:

:chug:

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
Welcome to TN! :welcome:

We're glad to have you join us.

Please enjoy your stay.

P.S. I hate Vegemite.... my friend brought some back from Austrailia and it was soooo salty!

·
Token Aussie
1998 AE102, 2018 ZRE182
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Just thought I should add in here (since the Soarer/Lexus section is deader than a zombie without a head) that the following has now replaced the ST162 :)

Specs:
'95 JZZ30 Soarer
1JZGTE twin-turbo
Factory R154 5-speed manual
APEXi Power FC + Commander aftermarket replacement ECU, tuned for 205kw (275HP) at the wheels
235/275 Toyo semi-slicks
Full exhaust
15k worth of stereo :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey! Welcome to TN!! Nice set of cars you have there, and definitly new addition!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts