Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me: My name's Sean, I've always been somewhat of a car enthusiast although it wasn't until recently that I started to get into modifying and actually sorta know what I'm talking about, lol. I like my car right now but I want something sporty for auto-x and for "weekend crusing" that won't be used entirely as a daily driver, but it has to be street legal. Right now I would LOVE to have an MR2 or an AE86. Both are great cars, and I definitely need a RWD car now.

Mines: I drive a 1996 Volkswagen Jetta w/ the 2.slow engine. Not a Toyota, but oh well, it happens. :) Not a bad car... I like it, gets me where I'm going and has some euro style to it.

Mods: Well I have exhaust, intake and chip for performance mods right now... Coilovers from Germany sitting in my garage :eek:: I need to put those on! I got all smoked lights, which look nice since the car is black. I'm working on getting some wheels as I need new tires and the wheels should look nice after I slam her down with the coils. :)

Alright well I'm in dire need of a nap because I've been grumpy all day (I sound like a little kid). But oh well, I hope to be a nice asset to the boards and I hope to learn a lot about the cars I hope to one day own... In fact I already have a nice account full of cash that is growing every paycheck that will be spent on (hopefully) my AE86. :) Alright, later guys.

-Sean

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not quite yet, I could take some though... I probably should. :) I'll post some up when I get them. :)

·
Owner of Prius V & others
00 Solara - 07 Vitz
2,054 Posts
Welcome to TN ... Don't want o bash on the ae86 but you should get the "2" MR2 that is!

Any way it's your decision.

Have fun while here on TN.

-Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts