Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Always on the Warpath--->
'03 Matrix XRS
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone else installed some hyper ground wires? For some reason i have 2 extra cables and crap load of nuts and bolts. Also there is a stock ground wire that runs up from the trans. to the chassis right where the shock is on the driver side. But the bolt is too big on the trans. and also on the intake manifold. All of the other connections seemed to work. Can anyone lay down some info.? I got some instructions off the net but that was an install on an XR so there is a diff.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Wow, sounds complicated. I thought that was suppose to be one of the better, easier and less expensive mods one could do. What is the purpose of ground wires? I'm new to all this modding stuff and trying to learn. Thanks.

·
Always on the Warpath--->
'03 Matrix XRS
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the instructions from an XR model which or course is diff. but i just followed all of the existing ground wires, which are in all black. You should be able to spot them when u anaylze all your engine components. Of course i have a lot of bolts and nuts left over for what reason i have no idea. I'll see if i can post the pics. that i took a couple of days ago. I just installed my new euro taillights to match the front. Before i had some dark lens covers for the back which look nice with the indigo ink color and dark tint windows. kinda brings out the chrome wheels too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts