Toyota Nation Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
GB: Grillcraft MX (Taking Orders, P.15 Post #219)

I saw a thread from awhile back about a group buy for grillcraft mx's. Unfortunately I didn't own a Tacoma when that was going on, but now I do. Is anybody interested in a group buy? How do you start one of these? If we don't get enough people, does anybody know the cheapest place to buy one of these?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Toku, thank you for the set-up since I am not sure on how about going about this. I wasn't sure if you have to guarantee them a certain amount of people for them to do this or not (I would think that is how it goes). How do we get a list going for people to sign up all on one post?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
The beginning of the thread indicated around $140 for upper, no mention of price or availability for lower.

Well this past week Performance Products was selling the upper for 144 dollars shipped and the lower I believe was 100 shipped. With all this interest, we will have to do better than that

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
Well as much as I would like to accomodate everybody interested in the group buy, we have to come up with an end date to this. Since I was the originator of this thread, I suggest that we have a firm end date of January 5th. I hope everybody understands with the amount of interest shown for this group buy already, it will be impossible to accomodate every single person. January 5th seems like a fair date since it is Christmas Day as of this post. If it wasn't under the tree this morning, treat yourself, and you still have some time to come up with the funds.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·
Great News!
Luke has contacted me on the final price!

$130 for the upper shipped
$83 for the lower shipped

As always additional s/h is required for Hawaii and Canada.

This is starting on Sept 5th and only running for a few days.

So when is starts do not delay! Or you will miss your chance to get it at a great deal!

I am going out on a limb here, but I am sure you mean January 5th correct?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
I just ordered mine...Thanks Luke for the great deal. Toku, thanks for the helping me organize this group buy. When I came up with the idea, I was hoping somebody with GB experience came through to help---and you did. I hope everybody enjoys their new grill.

1 - 8 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.