Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'12 Ram 1500 HEMI
1,138 Posts
google.com..

GT Radial is one of the world's most modern tyre manufacturing plants in the world, and is fourteenth largest producer of tyres worldwide.GT Radial produces approximately 30 million tyres every year, about four times the total number of tyres sold in Australia. Its tyres are available in more than 80 countries worldwide.

Four-time Bathurst winner Allan Moffat OBE has spearheaded a national GT Radial awareness campaign. "They perform better than all brands in that same price category and GT Radial is also the only tyre in Australia with a free replacement guarantee" according to Allan.
Find out more about Allan Moffat ...

In a recent edition, MOTOR magazine published the results of its "Giant Tyre Test". GT Radial was voted "No.1 Value for Money".

GT Radial's Tyre dealers are spread over the whole of Australia.

GT Radial are an Indonesian company.

·
Registered
'12 Ram 1500 HEMI
1,138 Posts
sorry, didnt mean to insult you, didnt mean it like that at all.

i havent heard anything about them either, and actually never heard about them until you posted the CL add.

but im going to be getting some nitto terragrapplers for only $100 more. way more reviews and 1st hand experience from others.

·
SWB Fo' Life
07 Xtracab 4x4
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ dude, haha, I wasnt pissed, I was just reiterating my question cuz I thought that, judging by your response, that I just wanted a superficial response.

To clarify: I'm thinkin about gettin these GT Radials cuz their dirt cheap on this ad on craigslist...I'm just tryin to get some heads up.

I really meant thanks when I said it cuz you gave a pretty fast response :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
^^That's a TN members ad in craigslist; see the "for sale" thread.
I was think of getting some myself; he say's GT manufactures for BFG??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts