Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everybody, quick question. I hate to start a new thread and asking this but I couldnt find it when I searched. I have a 1995 Toyota Tercel no ABS or airbags. Do I go and search for a 1995 Paseo w/ no ABS and aitbags to get me a guage cluster with a tach? Because I know the 1995 Paseos still had the first generation 5EFE at that time, I was wondering if i should go search for a 1996 Paseo...

·
Registered
EL44 Paseo
75 Posts
TTercel said:
Hey, everybody, quick question. I hate to start a new thread and asking this but I couldnt find it when I searched. I have a 1995 Toyota Tercel no ABS or airbags. Do I go and search for a 1995 Paseo w/ no ABS and aitbags to get me a guage cluster with a tach? Because I know the 1995 Paseos still had the first generation 5EFE at that time, I was wondering if i should go search for a 1996 Paseo...
quoted from stock5efe from TPC: 5800rpm redline, 6200 fuel cut. you prob noticed that engine power curve drops off after 5000rpm 96-98 paseo has exact same engine as 95-99 tercel

and also a link to the install faq: http://www.torontopaseoclub.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1574&highlight=gage+guage+cluster

this swap is for a 97 cel which is the same gen as yours. hope it helps

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Nvm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts