Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
slut
06 Sport DC
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let you all know in case you needed parts...

I found my old truck on Craigslist for sale. Looks like all the Mods are gone, but the interior is still there. I can vouch that it was all in perfect condition.

I'm not the one selling this, it was auctioned off by the insurance company.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/1117725899.html

·
n00b
2,104 Posts
cool i'm gonna call them tomorrow :D

·
<< workaholic
toyotas damnit
85 Posts
do you think you can go swipe something for me? i'll pay for it and shipping if you can get it.
i want either your fog light switch + about 2 inches of the harness, or the 110V switch + about an inch or two if its harness. if you'll taake that change holder thing and pop it down and pull it out, you can reach your fingers up behind the switch and push them forward and they'll come out. take a pair of clippers or whatever you have and clip the harness an inch or two behind the plug. i need an extra switch i want to wire up another accessory in my truck but would like a factory switch to do it with. can you pop out a switch and a blank cover for me?

·
<< workaholic
toyotas damnit
85 Posts
when i go to the local pull-apart junk yards where they let you pull your own parts off, things like this are small enough to fit in your pocket ;) i usually score alot of small items like switches, but the local places here still dont have any 05+ trucks.

·
slut
06 Sport DC
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do you think you can go swipe something for me? i'll pay for it and shipping if you can get it.
i want either your fog light switch + about 2 inches of the harness, or the 110V switch + about an inch or two if its harness. if you'll taake that change holder thing and pop it down and pull it out, you can reach your fingers up behind the switch and push them forward and they'll come out. take a pair of clippers or whatever you have and clip the harness an inch or two behind the plug. i need an extra switch i want to wire up another accessory in my truck but would like a factory switch to do it with. can you pop out a switch and a blank cover for me?
You're helping me out, so I will see what I can do about that for you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I emailed them to find out. I'm prob going to go there and pick some stuff up from it
I need the drivers side front storage compartment in the bed (the one on the opposite side of the fuel door). Do you think you can see about grabbing this for me? I'd pay you for the part, and shipping as well. Hell, I might even let you make $5 off of the deal :thumbsup:!

It'd be a great help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts