1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Australia corolla tail lights.

Hey guys!

Really quick question!

Would this product fit into my 2008 australia corolla model which has same appearance

to your cars 2009 Us model?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/09-1...del:Corolla&hash=item4cefb81f29#ht_2641wt_939

I really like the product and am willing to purchase it, but I want to be sure before purchase,

because I don't want to ship it back again due to unfitted.

I have been searching for specification of the product like

length,width. However couldn't find it.

Any opinions would be welcome from you guys.

p.s It is really difficult to retrofit my favorite products into particular Australia model.:facepalm:
Moreover, anyone who want to install full LED taillight, this link would be useful
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f0064bfde
IMO, this product is quite sexy.

·
Registered
629 Posts
the best way to find out is to email the seller to c what he says

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Hey guys!

Really quick question!

Would this product fit into my 2008 australia corolla model which has same appearance

to your cars 2009 Us model?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/09-10-TOYOTA-COROLLA-EURO-SMOKE-CHROME-LED-TAIL-LIGHTS-/330439335721?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year:2009|Model:Corolla&hash=item4cefb81f29#ht_2641wt_939

I really like the product and am willing to purchase it, but I want to be sure before purchase,

because I don't want to ship it back again due to unfitted.

I have been searching for specification of the product like

length,width. However couldn't find it.

Any opinions would be welcome from you guys.

p.s It is really difficult to retrofit my favorite products into particular Australia model.:facepalm:
Moreover, anyone who want to install full LED taillight, this link would be useful
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-2010-COROLLA-SMOKED-FULL-LED-TAIL-LIGHTS-S-XLE-XRS-/270589542366?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f0064bfde
IMO, this product is quite sexy.
I can't imagine why they wouldn't fit. The shell is the same design regardless of which market the car is sold in.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got answer from Ebay seller which I had inquiry for rear tail light.

I asked them whether the rear tail light would fit or not in my 2008 Australia

corolla model which are identically same as 2009 Us corolla.

They replied as :

' Please check if your corolla has rear fog light, some model in Europe has fog light at the back, and I am not sure if the Australia has it. These taillights doesn't work for those with rear fog lights.

Thanks'

I didn't quite get what they said. I was thinking 'Does my car have fog light at back :eek:?'

I really like to install LED tail light into ma car, but I want to be sure before I purchase

the product ,even though my car's appearance are seemingly same as Us corolla.

Any answer would be fantastic.

Thank you.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I think he was stating to make sure that these tail lights pass the safety laws in the area you live in.

' Please check if your corolla has rear fog light, some model in Europe has fog light at the back, and I am not sure if the Australia has it. These taillights doesn't work for those with rear fog lights.

Thanks'
Pretty much I think he was saying make sure that Australia doesn't require any rear fog lights because these aftermarket LED tail lights won't be compatible for any rear fog lights.

He knows that Europe requires rear fog lights, he just wasn't sure if Australia requires them before you purchase a set from him.

·
Registered
629 Posts
i think the seller is thinking the wiring harness...if u wanna noe size wise...my trunk light part...top left corner to top right corner is 3.5 inches, bottom left corner to bottom right corner is 7.3 inches. bottom left corner to top right corner is 11.25 inch...u can measure ur light to c if matches mine

Reactions: Happydream07

·
Unofficial TN Member
2009 Rolla S
1,429 Posts
I too dont see why it wont fit. its practically the same car yes?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow. you're fantastic!
I'm gonna measure my tail light whether matches ur tail light.
I really appreciate your kindness.
Thanks bro!

That's what I think.

I just don't want to ship the product back again,because of unfitted.

cost of delivery is about $Aud 120.($Us110?)

I hope they should fit.

Anyway, one kind seller said he would double-check for me whether it fits or not

if I give to him OE Part number of tail light.

So,I got part number from dealer and sent part number to the seller.

I need to wait what he is going to say.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
if I give to him OE Part number of tail light.

So,I got part number from dealer and sent part number to the seller.

I need to wait what he is going to say.
Post the part number here. Members like Jeff Lange for example could compare it they are the same.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Really? That would be helpful.

My 2008 Australia rolla's tail light OE part number is

8155112A10 for Driver side(i.e right tail light) and

8156112A10 for Passenger side(i.e left tail light), because

of different driver side.

If anybody would check to compare those part number for me,

It would be really grateful.

Thank you