Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
can you use the gps and listen to the radio at the same time?
Hi BiGbodyANT, yes you can absolutely use the gps and listen to the radio at the same time. If you are playing music and hit the "Navi" button, it will switch to GPS while still playing your music. While driving to wherever the destination is, the music will cut out for a second while your GPS instruction plays (ie. "Turn left in 100 feet"), then it will go back to your music. Here is a video TheGame9377 showed us about this cool function:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm in for one with 20% lol,

When I listen to music, if someone calls me, what can it unit do? Does it stop music and switch to bluetooh/phone? If it does, will it switch back to music when I finish the call?

Thanks Silena

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in for one with 20% lol,

When I listen to music, if someone calls me, what can it unit do? Does it stop music and switch to bluetooh/phone? If it does, will it switch back to music when I finish the call?

Thanks Silena
Hi kotori, it's my pleasure to help you. ;)
Yes when someone calls you, music will stop playing, and swith to Bluetooth mode automatically. After you have finished the call, music will switch back again. hehe, all fulfill your request! :thumbsup::chug:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi kotori, it's my pleasure to help you. ;)
Yes when someone calls you, music will stop playing, and swith to Bluetooth mode automatically. After you have finished the call, music will switch back again. hehe, all fulfill your request! :thumbsup::chug:
nice, this unit works with iphone right? :chug:

c'mon guys, we need 8 more people to get 20% coupons

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi kotori, E1052 doesn't support iPhone itself, but by connecting it with iPod/iPhone cable like this one, it can work with iPhone without problem! :thumbsup:
http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-Sync-AV-3-RCA-Video-Cable-For-Apple-iPhone-iPod_W0QQitemZ300316323010QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item45ec3f6cc2.

I meant connecting the iphone with this unit via bluetooth to make/receive phone calls. This is the most important function which I want to purchase this head unit for! if it can't... :headbang:

The cable above is to watch/listen to video/music in the iphone via this unit right?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I meant connecting the iphone with this unit via bluetooth to make/receive phone calls. This is the most important function which I want to purchase this head unit for! if it can't... :headbang:

The cable above is to watch/listen to video/music in the iphone via this unit right?
Hi kotori, take it easy, Eonon E1052 has bluetooth support, so technologically it can make/receive phone calls wirelessly with all cell phone! :clap: Yes the cable I told you is only for video/music use. ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK now the guys who want join in group buy:
BiGbodyANT, kotori, coolhandsean.

It's still not enough for get 20% off, lower discount such as 10%(3-5 people) or 15% off(6-10 people) by less people. It all depends on your need if you can wait or not! Just ask for more friends to join in us! :welcome:

·
TwentyTenCamSE
2010 Camry SE
20 Posts
Questions

Here are my questions. Is is a single CD? If so, would we download songs to the internal memory of the radio and have a song library right on the radio? Did I read a previous post correctly that when in GPS mode, it won't play music? I have the JBL with 6 speakers. What happens to my extra two since it says it has 4x45 speaker output?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
What is there a price range on both units with the group buy discount?
Hi DonnyBoy, the initial price for Eonon E1052 Car DVD is $290, and E1083 GPS box is $200. It should be $490 totally. You could take a look at our website. The group buy price after discount right now is:
3-5 people: $441
6-10 people: $416.5
>10 people:$402
Even if 1-2 people: you will get at: $460

Attractive price, right? Would you like to join in too? :lol:

·
I Has Mods To Do
2010 Camry SE V6
717 Posts
Hi DonnyBoy, the initial price for Eonon E1052 Car DVD is $290, and E1083 GPS box is $200. It should be $490 totally. You could take a look at our website. The group buy price after discount right now is:
3-5 people: $441
6-10 people: $416.5
>10 people:$402

Attractive price, right? Would you like to join in too? :lol:
We need 10 people!!!!:ugh3:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts