Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Here are my questions. Is is a single CD? If so, would we download songs to the internal memory of the radio and have a song library right on the radio? Did I read a previous post correctly that when in GPS mode, it won't play music? I have the JBL with 6 speakers. What happens to my extra two since it says it has 4x45 speaker output?
Hi Jonny, our E1052 Special Car DVD is 2 Din size! I was just confirming with our tech:
1. You can't download songs to internal memory of the radio itself. But you can play music in external media through the USB, or just insert SD card. And there's no default song library in our DVD.
2. Need to clarify that our E0152 and E1083 GPS box combination can play music while in GPS mode!
3. Since our DVD is with 4x45 speaker output, your other 2 speakers will be without sound.
Thanks!

·
TwentyTenCamSE
2010 Camry SE
20 Posts
It seems this model is more concerned with the DVD. Is there one that the music is the primary function?? I wouldn't mind the integrated GPS, but my JBL has 6 disc. I don't want to have to have an external music supply.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It seems this model is more concerned with the DVD. Is there one that the music is the primary function?? I wouldn't mind the integrated GPS, but my JBL has 6 disc. I don't want to have to have an external music supply.
Jonny, you have a Toyota Camry don't you? If so E1052 Special Car DVD for Camry would fit your car best. Since it's plug and play and installation is very easy.
Sure you can consider about other unit, this E1012 2 Din unit is with primary music function and has been popular for a long time. But I'd like to remind you the size and sharp is different and you need to do some modification when installing. :)

·
My other cars a DSM!
2010 Camry, 1998 AWD
138 Posts
wait theres at least 3 members that i know of that have this radio already how come Salina isnt posting the members that have bought. the way this is going we are never gonna get the 20%. sounds fishy someone needs to keep tabs.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
wait theres at least 3 members that i know of that have this radio already how come Salina isnt posting the members that have bought. the way this is going we are never gonna get the 20%. sounds fishy someone needs to keep tabs.
Hey BiGbodyANT. Few guys bought it cos they PM me they can't wait, want to get it soon :lol:, not so much care about the discount. The point of group buy is to gather enough amount of people to buy at the same time, right? We also set a deadline to this group buy 1st round, it will be terminated on Mar. 4. There's no reason for us to fish anything! Just want you to get more benefit, and we get more orders too. It's a win win situation :chug:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
you could always just get it on ebay for 8% off with bing.com :)
UnXpectedError, you can not get 8% off cash back in eBay, since bing only allow US companies to do that currently. But Eonon is based in China, we've contacted them before. So right now no chance to use cash back~ It's a pity:)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Hi guys, good news, even if you buy alone now, you can still get 6% off from Eonon, so you can still get at low price: after discount, E1052+E1083 only cost $460( Original price is $490)! Free shipping the US~~ Cheers! :chug:
That's to say, we provide bargain to every TN members! Just contact me for coupon, thanks!

·
I Has Mods To Do
2010 Camry SE V6
717 Posts
Depends on everyone else. I think theres like 3 of us so that would qualify us for the $441 discount. What does everyone else want to do? Buy now or wait for other people?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Depends on everyone else. I think theres like 3 of us so that would qualify us for the $441 discount. What does everyone else want to do? Buy now or wait for other people?
No matter what, this first round will be continued till Mar. 4. Still have 2 days. Hope you guys grasp this good chance!
If you have friends who wanna buy any other item from Eonon is OK(such as D1303, D1301, etc), they can attend our group buy, not only limited to E1052, we give you better chance to save! Come on guys!!:D
Or you can also choose to get $441 discount! Up to you! What's your opinion, BiGbodyANT, DonnyBoy or maybe UnXpectedError? ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hi guys, today is Mar. 4. So the first round is over. 3-4 people, discount price: $441. Would you like to automatically enter the 2nd round till Mar. 18? Or wanna get and use Eonon soon? :) Wait for your PM or reply post, thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
2010 Camry GPS Navigation wiring is the same?

Silena,

How about the 2010 Camry is the wiring the same? I just want to double check before I get the unit. I saw one seller on ebay saying its the same from 07-10 but I heard that it is different.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150420161464&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

What is the different between your unit and theirs? My sister have the same navigation gps dvd player as the ebayer but she live in California so I will not be able to test fit it. Would your unit work with the 2010 Camry non JBL?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Silena,

How about the 2010 Camry is the wiring the same? I just want to double check before I get the unit. I saw one seller on ebay saying its the same from 07-10 but I heard that it is different.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150420161464&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

What is the different between your unit and theirs? My sister have the same navigation gps dvd player as the ebayer but she live in California so I will not be able to test fit it. Would your unit work with the 2010 Camry non JBL?:thumbsup:
Hi cxbxs32, thanks for your interest to Eonon E1052 DVD. You can check our product description there and other members too. Yes it can definitely use in 2010 Camry!
The differences between Eonon and the product you listed are:
1. We have a famous brand name "Eonon".
2. We're original online seller: http://www.eonon.com. have direct relationship with the manufacter. So we can provide quick response efficiently and better after sale service.
3. All Eonon products have as long as 2 years warrenty, which is rarely seen for other same kinds of products.
4. Eonon map is legal edition Polnav map.
5. Eonon can provide special discount for TN members, and for group buy friends.
6. You know many people in this forum have got Eonon unit already, and they have very nice using experience. :lol:
So you would get it with great satisfaction too! :chug: Welcome here!

·