Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3S Killa
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres the before

And heres the incomplete paint job... i started to run out of paint so i completed all the taped parts/edges and pillars and left the center of the big parts (hood,top,and trunk) incomplete.....

I plan on finishing on my next day off but well see..... im not going too over the top, i just couldnt handle the sun bleached clear coat anymore

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
there's no point of blacking out the license plate in ONLY THE FIRST 2 pics :lol: !!! i would prefer the whole car 1 color though

·
Registered
91 CAMRY 91 INTEGRA
326 Posts
haha i was thinking of painting my car on my own but i just thought it wouldnt look good after a while....
so far i have just primer the doors and have the rest of the body to finish.. gonna get a 2nd stage clear coat mix for only $250 by my dad friends shop...

·
日産自動車パ&#
2004 Nissan Maxima
553 Posts
Im trying to figure out if i like the white steelies. I wonder how those would look on my Maroon Camry.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
heres the before

And heres the incomplete paint job... i started to run out of paint so i completed all the taped parts/edges and pillars and left the center of the big parts (hood,top,and trunk) incomplete.....

I plan on finishing on my next day off but well see..... im not going too over the top, i just couldnt handle the sun bleached clear coat anymore
Are you trying to be JDM by painting the steelies white? Painting looks good though.

·
You knew what this was.
265 Posts
So your going to paint the whole car white right ? Can u paint mine next ?? :p

·
日産自動車パ&#
2004 Nissan Maxima
553 Posts
What do you think about the White Steelies on my Maroon Cam?

·
Registered
398 Posts
lol what the hell are you doing as far as prep goes? Just layin down some rattle can white?

·
Registered
91 Camry V6 LE
361 Posts
looks ok but i prefer my whole car to be grey, imo i think grey camry's look the best

1 - 10 of 10 Posts