Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a factory navigation unit from OEM Value and they were suppose to send instructions to install but didn't and have ignored my emails for almost 2 weeks now. Has anyone else had dealings with them and had success making the install?

Thanks
 

·
Registered
2003 Solara SLE
Joined
·
3 Posts
NAV Install

ilovetocamp said:
I bought a factory navigation unit from OEM Value and they were suppose to send instructions to install but didn't and have ignored my emails for almost 2 weeks now. Has anyone else had dealings with them and had success making the install?

Thanks
What kind of car do you have? There should be instructions on their site how to install this unit.

You won't be sorry; this is a great unit.:thumbup:

Btw; I am selling mine because; I will be using the DIN slot for a carputer.

If you have trouble finding the info. you need, send me a message and I'll see if I can help

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave, I have an 07 Camry XLE. Their web site does have some installation info but it is not in a format that will print from the computer. When I try to print the info that is shown on the screen it is all messed up. I guess if worse comes to worse I'll have to make some drawings on my own.

Thanks
Bill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,505 Posts
ilovetocamp said:
Hi Dave, I have an 07 Camry XLE. Their web site does have some installation info but it is not in a format that will print from the computer. When I try to print the info that is shown on the screen it is all messed up. I guess if worse comes to worse I'll have to make some drawings on my own.

Thanks
Bill
try using the print screen button on your keyboard. takes a snapshot of your desktop as it currently is... and "saves" it to the clipboard. you can now paste it into any program... ie word, photoshop, etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
TX Tornado said:
What kind of car do you have? There should be instructions on their site how to install this unit.

You won't be sorry; this is a great unit.:thumbup:

Btw; I am selling mine because; I will be using the DIN slot for a carputer.

If you have trouble finding the info. you need, send me a message and I'll see if I can help

Dave
How much you selling for? :D
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top