Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Toyota Camry
2,599 Posts
yeah man, i would NOT buy that. they're only covers.

i asked a shop in sydney, and he's willing to do my whole interior including leather seats & door trims for $2,000. (way too much i reckon)

for $249 you're getting a crapy quality. go to an autoshop and ask them to custom fit the leather, that what it will look n fit good :D

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,647 Posts
Im getting actuall OEM Factory Leather Seat covers, the cloth seat covers in my Gen5 just unzip at the bottom and come off and you can slip the leather covers right over the foam/frame of the seat. $800

·
Registered
98 Posts
Keep Checking Ebay.

I bought a complete set of OEM cloth covers for my 1998 Camry LE that were new and unused. I paid $65 SHIPPED. Its been too long for the auction to still be there, but try OEM, its the best fit and if you've done upholstery before, its very easy.

Otherwise if you need leather seats, try going to a junkyard and look at some out of a Jaguar, they have Conolly leather(finest in the world) and hold up like nothing else. You would have to drill new holes and spend some time making them manual seats, then put them in, but that shouldn't take any longer than recovering what you have.

Good Luck,
GT6

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.