Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MMM TACO
06 Tacoma
581 Posts
im sure itll make hangovers go away. or maybe just incredibly worse. one of the two.

·
Official Newb
2006 4x4 Tacoma TRD
1,210 Posts
i really really like the looks of that sub. it actually makes me want to put it in my truck. i'd like to see the full specs on it. did i not see right section on jl's sight, or have they not posted them yet?

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
TucsonTRD said:
taco tunes doesn't make an enclosure for 12's do they?
No, I don't think they do. Buy you can take one of their 10" boxes and cut a bigger opening.

My 12" sub enclosure is basically the same dimensions as the tacotunes box.

I'd buy one of the JL subs if it came in a 2 ohm version. It looks pretty nice. I'd like to see some test reviews first though.

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
As far as excursion, it looks like this sub is comparable to the 12W1v2. Which is pretty good for such a shallow sub.

·
Spanky!
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no they havent released the full specs on it. they just released pics and everything on the 6th. if you search for it you will find nothing. im really looking into that 12. im guessing the price will be in the 350-450 range. but thats just a guess! if it will sound better than my comp10vr i will cut the hole out bigger and put it in there. and also i was thinkin, even though the min. sealed box is .75cuft for the 13.5, what if i tried to squeeze that into the tacotunes box. it probably wont work but ill measure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts