Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my local auto store and saw one pair. I decided to quicly pick it up since I realized this was a rare find here. I payed $20 usd or $40 Belize dollars. When the brake is stepped on it flashes and when the parking lights are just on (no brakes) it rotates and when the brake is stepped on it flashes.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you tell me how i would be bale to post it i can.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll try to see if i can get a vid up. Haven't doen it b4 but maybe i can figure out how to.

·
Official TN PimP
485 Posts
that is illegal since anything that rotates or flashes is suppose to be used by government vehicals....i dono thats how it is in the USA atleast.:rolleyes: but i understand why they say that.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well her in Belize we don't have any kind of law like that. Infact we don't have any law when it comes to car modification. Just the basic stuff like you must have tailights, headlights, etc. Ihave also seen many cars that has flashing tailights in over there, I don't think it's their bulbs though.

·
Registered
85 Posts
You can get these bulbs at motorcycle shops.
Goldwingers like em'.
I don't think they are illegal; they just make your brakelights pulse; just as if you were tapping on your brake pedal really fast.
(I do this anyway to get the attention of drivers behind me if I have to stop fast.):)

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
Why would you want to make your car an accident magnet? You think that by having flashing lights other motorists wont know what the hell you're up to when you're driving. Thats why theres lights and signal lights. To have others see what you're gonna do. Hey why not be cool and put clear lights in the back of your car and red lights up front.:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :rolleyes:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^Hey that's a good idea. I gotta try that one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts