Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CaMrY 4th GeN
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used these fender flares on their cars? I have damage rite above the wheel well and want to cover them. I saw that fender flares might do the trick. ( the damage is on both fenders and paint is starting to peel off) I took my car to a few auto shop which told me it would cost 600 to repair. Forget that i am poor and these smaller fender flares might do the trick but before i do this i want to know if anyone has used them pr have pictures of them on cars

if it doesn't look to awful i am going to put them on

·
Registered
86 Posts
NEVER SEEN A CAM WITH FLARES WELL ATLEAST SMALL 1S LIKE THAT I PLAN ON PUTTING SOME ON MY 94 BUT IM GONNA GO A LIL BIGGER AND ALL AROUND THE FENDER INTO THE KIT GOOD LUCK AND POST SOME PICS WITH THE FINISH PRODUCT

please learn how to use the internet... :gaydumbo:

- Oldman

Please read the forum rules:

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t1779.html

- 88 LE

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
6,252 Posts
^
Don't post in all Caps Lock, That's considered yelling:rolleyes:

And no, I've never seen anyone use those kind of Fender Flares. They do look good on that 4th gen:thumbup:

·
Auto-Cross Addict
7,315 Posts
Awwww, isn't that cute. Their wannabe widebody flares.

The before and after of the front 1/4 panel look the same.
They look really odd on the back. The rear should go straight down. Not pop out to the side last second.

I'd say don't get them. If you cover up the damage, rust will still eat away at it. Just replace the piece.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.