Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Can't Touch This
93 Camry
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys have u heard of SCP? Well if u have and they r real...I think i just got myself and my camry a new sponsor for the 2004 2005 season baby!!! The contract is for 12 grand....and all i gotta do is enter in 4 diff car shows in 1 calendar year. wat u guys think? they said they took 79$ from my account for the contract fee and that it should arive in two weeks. Think this is real or did i just get ripped? LOL i think its real considering i applied for sponsorship at www.getsponsored.com Well tell me wat u guys think and if it is real ideas for my car would be very helpful. :D Laters

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
I thought about applying but I heard it was a scam from CamryPunk and he should know because he's heavily into the Tuner scene

·
Current title:
253 Posts
hey im think we all should be a little bit worried about sending money to third party sites saying they represent or are contracted to give u a contract for 12k a year

otherwise we all would be doing it..better be sure u got fraud protection and u read ALL the fine print

hope it all goes well though :) :thumbup:

·
Formula One Fanatic
299 Posts
whoa, that's weird. i know two people who just got sponsored by them, each for 12k just like you. i hope it's true, but who knows. i was kinda skeptical myself when i first heard it too.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
whats the catch??...u prolly will have to purchase parts from specific retailers....with ur own money....and then afterwards when u've fulfilled ur four show committment....then they offer u reimbursements??.....print out the contract for all of us to view....

·
Can't Touch This
93 Camry
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok well if u go to the site they say they want two sponsor two cars from each state, 1 sport compact and 1 import to represent them at any or all major car events. the email they sent me said that once i sign and return the contract they will send me the info where i can call and start ordering parts. And all i gotta do on my part is to attend 4 car shows/races in one calendar year. The sponsorship is only for the 2004-2005 season its not full.

·
Banned
352 Posts
yea im sponsore with sport compact pro , it int a scam but i personally dont like them , they never call back with prices but how it works is theres a list they send u with different comapnies that they deal with and then u just call up the comapny and tell them your with scp and then tey give u prices and yea you do get a discount , but u aint getting free parts ill tellu that , my contract was a partial sponsorship for 10,000 its the amount taken off the discount price that goes toward the 10,000 for example if u buy a bodykit that originally cost 600 and u pay 500 100 dollars goes toward the 10,000 once u reach the 10,000 no more discount

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
^
That's crap. That's why I pm'd CamryPunk about it a long time ago because it sounded like BS. CamryPunk even told me it was a scam

·
Banned
352 Posts
it is crap, i said i didnt like them in my mini paragraph but they do deal with companies like vis racing i ordered ptballers bodykit through them ask him

·
nice guy
191 Posts
sport compact sucks........i don't think i would want them to be my sponsor....even if they begged...or gave me their stuff....it sucks and looks silly!:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts