Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mate Jays been getting a new camera sexy bit of kit it is too! So he brought it along and his supra along for some pics. Any how he's done some HDR pics (High Dynamic Range).. Basically you take three pics high resolution, low resolution and normal. Then you mix the pics together bringing in the colours and the various light tones, well summit like that. The effects are stunning.

·
Registered
04 CAMRY LE
1,123 Posts
Love the cars...not so much for the pics. From the majority of HDR pics i've seen, i'm not really a big fan of them. The look you are achieving with this shoot makes me a bit dizzy, the blurriness of the shots make it hard to enjy the shot becuase it seems liek my eyes are trying harder to focus onthings...but thats just me. OTher than that awesme cars.

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
yeah kinda goofy but the cars look awesome:thumbup:

·
Bootyologist
2004 Toyota Camry LE
1,531 Posts
nice pics awesome cars!! Whos faster?

·
Registered
04 CAMRY LE
1,123 Posts
DarkSideCelica said:
i don't really see the HDR effect for some reason, but sweet looking car tho... those volks look so big on the mr2:eek:
I was thinking the same for both

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
I love how the pics look. They have a cool look to them. And the cars are amazing

·
Registered
98 Camry XLE V6
3,116 Posts
besides two of the pics being blurry the rest were very well done, am impressed. gives me this sort of HQ/HD video game type look.

·
Don't get mad. Get even.
a Toyota camry, daaa
1,779 Posts
very nice cars....I don't know about the pics, they look kind of blurry...I would like to see some nice pics..Most beautiful MR2 I ever seen though

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,858 Posts
this is the 1st time ive seen this type of pictures...very interesting.. but yea my 1st thought is that it looks fake and photoshopped hehe..... but very cool cars indeed :)

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
well dont you use photoshop to merge the images and create the HDR image?

·
Grenaded piston
6,523 Posts
Some of the pics look alittle OOF (out of focus). I don't know if its the pic itself or a result of HDR.

Myself, I like natural looking pics and don't believe in post processing except for resizing.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah the pics aren't to everyone's taste. My mates just bought the camera and we were messing about. He hasn't got a tripod yet so there is some ghosting around the pics, but not bad for his first effort. Yeah I suppose it is photoshopping.

Hmm as for my wheels they look big in some pics, maybe it's something to do with the hdr effect???

2k4CamThrilla said:
nice pics awesome cars!! Whos faster?
There's not much between them at the moment.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts