Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ooSnip3r Halo2!
89 Corolla GTS
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a headlight conversion kit to put into my corolla gts.....you know replace those pop-ups with a regular style light.....or somthing similar to the 3rd gen rx-7 kit.......any one got any good ideas?Corolla needs new headlight.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
same here.. lol itchy is just a drunk ass! :lol:

Get a set of Diamond cut H4 conversion headlights, that's what I got. :thumbup: :D

·
searchin'
389 Posts
getta 4dr ae92 and convert it into the coupe ;)

·
ooSnip3r Halo2!
89 Corolla GTS
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool allright.....anyone have any pics..of these lights in there car?
Whats the install like? maybe i'll buy them off you

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
the install is very simple..... i had h4 housings with cuzo 100/110W h4's in my flip ups before i went with my *cough* silvia *cough* lights

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,665 Posts
You know what would've even looked better... getting a 240SX and doing the Sylvia conversion on that. :rolleyes:

What was your second choice? Integra bugeyes?? ;)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
my second choice was a levin front... at the same time i was able to get ahold of the gtz hood, fenders, headilghts, corner lights, bumper, and bumper lights for $500 US plus shipping

i decided the levin looked too sedanish for me.... i really do love these lights... now i just need to heal so i can finish the front end.... i have a fiberglass piece that i recently made that needs to be cut, but it's basically the whole corner of the car that needs to fill where there's gaps

1 - 11 of 11 Posts