Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Broken Legged S Owner
2010 Corolla S
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Header I ordered just came in today. Does anybody have the part number for the gaskets im gonna need.

·
Owner of much Obsolete
1986 Corolla GT-S
2,286 Posts
17173-37010 - Gasket to head
17451-0D140 - Gasket to pipe

Jeff

Reactions: RjKlement15

·
Registered
09 Corolla S!
508 Posts
Write a DIY! =O

·
Registered
275 Posts
I been wanting to buy headers but will this void my warranty? If so what part of the car or the whole car??? I could pay the dealer to put it on to save warranty but no need to if I can do it myself and not void my warranty. Hopefully someone will know this answer.

·
Owner of much Obsolete
1986 Corolla GT-S
2,286 Posts
Who puts the part in makes no difference. If a dealer puts in an aftermarket part and that part causes a failure, there's no warranty.

An installed part will never void the entire warranty, about the only thing that can do that is to have the car written off. For any voiding to happen, the problem you have having needs to be the result of the aftermarket part.

Jeff

·
Broken Legged S Owner
2010 Corolla S
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Write a DIY! =O
I would, but im not doing it. I would take it to my fathers shop, but he would throw a fit because he wants me to leave my car stock. Leaving me with no lift, no tools, and nowhere to work.
Luckily I have a friend whos father owns a shop and offered to do it cheap, and throw my pulley on while he has it.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Its a good thing my buddy used to work at toyota as a mechanic. Helps out to know things.

I would, but im not doing it. I would take it to my fathers shop, but he would throw a fit because he wants me to leave my car stock. Leaving me with no lift, no tools, and nowhere to work.
Luckily I have a friend whos father owns a shop and offered to do it cheap, and throw my pulley on while he has it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts