Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys ,

As i was changing my headlight bulb i have snapped the bolt on the right hand side of the headlight in drivers side the headlight it's still in place with the other 2 bolts but feels a bit insecure is there a website i can buy the same bolt i have been looking but no luck :(

And also a separate question my passenger side window control don't work but i can control it with the driver side controls will this be a fuse problem or the passenger side console??

I have the corolla 1.6 vvti hatchback 2000

Thanks for your help

·
Administrator
2006 Corolla XRS
9,483 Posts
Which bolt snapped? The one behind the bumper or on top?

You can remove the one from the opposite side and see if a hardware store can match it up with their stock.

For the window control on the passenger side, make sure you don't have the window lock turned on.

If that is off, then you will need to pull the window switch control and test the connectors in the switch and also test the window regulator.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate thanks for your reply
it was the one on top of the bumper
I have tested the connectors no sign of life... anymore ideas?

·
Administrator
2006 Corolla XRS
9,483 Posts
Which passenger door window doesn't work at the switch? Passenger front or rear? Try swapping the switch from the front to the rear or vice versa if the connector is the same.

If not able to, go to a breaker and get a used switch for that door.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amazing man thanks for graph!

It is the passenger door front i got an hatchback so only 3 doors :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
all the breakers nearby are short on this model :( so i couldn't get one good news is i sorted the bolts hehehe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts