Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just got my brand new 2010 tundra with 71k. I want to replace my headlights since it’s already faded. Any recommendations and is there any aftermarket headlight that comes with leveling light? Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi guys, just got my brand new 2010 tundra with 71k hahaha! Cherry brah!! I want to replace my headlights since it’s already faded. Any recommendations and is there any aftermarket headlight that comes with leveling light? Thank you!!!

·
Premium Member
2021 Avalon XSE Hybrid
4,106 Posts
Bite the bullet and stick with OEM, or just have the original housings cleaned and keep them waxed.
Aftermarket housings suck. Their pattern is all over the place, and every one of them leaks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bite the bullet and stick with OEM, or just have the original housings cleaned and keep them waxed.
Aftermarket housings suck. Their pattern is all over the place, and every one of them leaks.
Good to know I’m taking your advice. My bro in law said the same thing, It leaks and make sure u seal them good lol!! I’ll proly change it too led bulb instead.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Good to know I’m taking your advice. My bro in law said the same thing, It leaks and make sure u seal them good lol!! I’ll proly change it too led bulb instead.

If you're a Sam's Club member, the one near my neighborhood will de-haze headlight lenses for $40/pair and they even clearcoat them.

·
Registered
393 Posts
You can fix this a lot easier and cheaper than you're asking to do. Get a small can of Brasso metal polish- they sell it everywhere- and polish the headlight lens until it's clear. About 5-10 minutes work with an old t-shirt will get it clear as water again. You do not have to spend $$$$, just a little time. Who knows, you might even make a few friends while you're outside doing this. You can apply car polish to the lens afterward if you want. It might stay clear a little longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts