Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I'm waiting for night so I can realign my headlights on my 92 Toyota Camry LE. How do I do this. What is the difference between the top screw and the screw in the engine compartment?

·
Breakin' necks since '02!
2,330 Posts
The top screw is for the vertical adjustment and the one in the engine compartment is for horizontal adjustment.

I have to do this myself because after I put in my silverstars I noticed that me left headlight aims lower than my right headlight.

How high should the beam be from the ground, because i'm not sure which headlight is off.

O/T is there an adjustment for the high beams?? (Just outta curiosity)

·
There is no substitute.
8,031 Posts
Durrby said:
O/T is there an adjustment for the high beams?? (Just outta curiosity)
High beam and low beam on the gen3 are stuck in the same housing, if you adjust one you adjust both.

·
93 Z24 and 78 Bronco
1993 z24
4,025 Posts
Camryfanatic said:
Which way do I turn the screw to go up and down and the other screw to go side to side?
you'll see it when you turn them.... i don't even know off hand which does which, just play with them

my screws are stripped or something so they don't do anything, but luckily they're pointed in a decent position

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
the best way to see results is by using a drill, then you can watch the light housing moving in whichever direction and you can adjust it accordingly

1 - 12 of 12 Posts