Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 05 Camry SE v6 for over 2 months and I an itch to change the head lights (day time lights, high beams, and the fog lamps)...I really like the white color head lights and since my budget is sort of limited I was just thinking of changing the bulbs instead of getting whole system (Xenon High Intensity Discharge Headlight) which is a bit too expencive for me. The bulbs range from $20-60. Has any one done this before to their Camry and if so any suggestions.

·
Oh Glayven!
134 Posts
Find your bulb socket sizes...and replace them, simple as that.

I went with no name brands the first time and they died out fast. Go namebrand - Get Silverstars (kinda pricey, but good quality). If you want the best light output, you can you can modifty 9005 bulbs (highbeam) to fit your 9006 socket (lowbeam) by shaving down the clips. I havent done it, but there are posts out there.

Good luck.

·
Registered
20 Posts
tzn2004 said:
I have a 05 Camry SE v6 for over 2 months and I an itch to change the head lights (day time lights, high beams, and the fog lamps)...I really like the white color head lights and since my budget is sort of limited I was just thinking of changing the bulbs instead of getting whole system (Xenon High Intensity Discharge Headlight) which is a bit too expencive for me. The bulbs range from $20-60. Has any one done this before to their Camry and if so any suggestions.
you can change the color of ur headlights by using silverstar bulbs which roughly 40.00 for pairs. The temperature is 4000K in which produce a white beam, and it only uses 55w for the low beams. I just got it for my 2006 SE Camry which is awesome.:clap:

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,714 Posts
Don't ask me, but I use PIAAs Super Whites and the 5000K bulbs for my car. Kinda pricey but it's awesome at night.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts