Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interesting in headrest monitors? They were in my 2016 sequoia limited. Graphite leather. They are a custom match matching leather and stitching. I had them for the second and 3rd row seats. They have the game system and the android functionality. I have the 4 headphones 4 game controllers and the remote control. They can all watch movies(Netflix,DVD’s,etc) or play games independently or can all watch the same thing. They weren’t cheap as you can see.. PM me a reasonable offer if you are interested. I believe Toyota has had the graphite leather back to at least 2010 possibly even earlier. You can check this site. These may even work in a forerunner or one set in a tundra.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FS: Headrest DVD players from my 16 sequoia

Anyone interesting in headrest monitors? They were in my 2016 sequoia limited. Graphite leather. They are a custom match matching leather and stitching. I had them for the second and 3rd row seats. They have the game system and the android functionality. I have the 4 headphones 4 game controllers and the remote control. They can all watch movies(Netflix,DVD’s,etc) or play games independently or can all watch the same thing. They weren’t cheap as you can see.. PM me a reasonable offer if you are interested. I believe Toyota has had the graphite leather back to at least 2010 possibly even earlier. You can check this site. These may even work in a forerunner or one set in a tundra.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts