Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Avalon Limited
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The Pictures make the headrest color look alil off but it matches better then the picturesl look.Notice the tops of the seats look almost dead on its the sides that have a lil lighter tone

·
Registered
2009 Avalon Limited
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
looks good man. You didn't want to change out your radio? There really isn't much more we can do to our avalons.
Yea we r running out of options.I was going to But I ONLY want a Double Din unit not a fold up and you have to custom build a kit to fit the double din there.Then you prolly cant go back to stock,Incase you sell the car etc.$4-$500 for the unit another 3-4 or more to install it custom.I might decide to go ahead and install one but for now the kids have a TV to themselves.

·
Registered
2005 AVALON TOURING
16 Posts
Nice

Your Avy is tight!!! Hey where did you get the head light mods? they look good, and I am about to have my XM onyx installed are you running multiple amps? I want to install kicker door mounts, woofer, and tweets when I have the Xm put in.

·
Registered
2009 Avalon Limited
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your Avy is tight!!! Hey where did you get the head light mods? they look good, and I am about to have my XM onyx installed are you running multiple amps? I want to install kicker door mounts, woofer, and tweets when I have the Xm put in.
Thanks.I got the LED stripes from Oznium.com..And Im running 1 1500 watt hifonics amp

·
It Wasn't Me
11 Avalon Limited
676 Posts
I would really like to get a double DIN in place of the factory stereo. Not that the JBL is bad by any means. But after market GPS, backup cam, better screen would all be nice.

·
Registered
2009 Avalon Limited
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would really like to get a double DIN in place of the factory stereo. Not that the JBL is bad by any means. But after market GPS, backup cam, better screen would all be nice.
Yes i want all that Plus the large screen with ipods and MP3 Discs, media discs, its so much easier the browse your media etc.

·
Registered
2009 Avalon Limited
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It wasn't bad at all. Prett basic install. Looks like more then it was

1 - 9 of 9 Posts