Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'96 Sportif SE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Got a minor prob. with my heated rear screen on my '96 Corolla. It doesn't heat up at all!
Dash switch lights up and fuse intact. I cannot seem to find the terminations on the heater itself to see if voltage is there. Heater element looks ok (no breaks etc.) Presumably the heater is switched via a relay of some sort, as yet I haven't searched for it yet.
Can anyone put me in the right direction before I dive in and have a look proper?
Cheers
ps Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!:D

·
Registered
983 Posts
Shauny35 said:
Hi. Got a minor prob. with my heated rear screen on my '96 Corolla. It doesn't heat up at all!
Dash switch lights up and fuse intact. I cannot seem to find the terminations on the heater itself to see if voltage is there. Heater element looks ok (no breaks etc.) Presumably the heater is switched via a relay of some sort, as yet I haven't searched for it yet.
Can anyone put me in the right direction before I dive in and have a look proper?
Cheers
ps Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!:D
Whats a rear screen, DVD player:confused: ~Radd Guy~

:preach: If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.:preach: _____________________________________________________________________________

·
Registered
'96 Sportif SE
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I wasn't that explicit I meant the rear window de-mister!:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts