Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
nub
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, earlier today i was leaving a driveway and i hit a boulder protruding from the ground(about 2-3 inches). i was like damn, o well.

then about a mile down the road my front end starts shaking really bad. so i get out and check the suspension and tires to make sure nothing is flat and it all looked fine to me. so i kept on going. then about 100yds down the road it started it again so i stopped again and felt for mud inside my tires or see if something was loose, looked fine again so i left. it was fine the last mile home. except for a slight rattle(just enough to make my keys make a noise)

i havent driven it since then, so i dont know what its like. my only idea is that i blew my front suspension and the car is just bouncing from the road(probably lots of bumps from constant tractor and machinery driving). i've heard a rattle and felt it in my pedal lately, i am pretty sure its coming from the passenger front. i havent gotten it to the shop yet so i'm hoping to see if anyone else has had a similar problem and could help me out.

·
96 3MZ M/T
Camry
2,879 Posts
i did .... not sure how i fixed it but i think i did, all i did was clean the rim out and pushed around the brakes and stuff making sure everything is ok and some how it helped me.:eek:

·
nub
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gas pedal.

i was told on another forum its probably out of alignment so i'm gonna try that soon hopefully

·
93 Z24 and 78 Bronco
1993 z24
4,025 Posts
alignment, maybe you lost a weight on the rim, you may even have a bulge on your tire, check the inner and outer sidewalls

1 - 5 of 5 Posts