Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RU2CHKN?
94 Camry LE
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering I know a Helix Throttle Body Spacer for a Tacoma would fit a first Gen Solara V6 but will it fit a Gen 3 Camry V6? Any feedback is appreciated :thumbsup:

·
1MZFE Marauder
'01 Solara SLE
150 Posts
Save a bit more and just get an overbored throttle body from ProFlow Design instead.

·
RU2CHKN?
94 Camry LE
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So im guessing a tacoma throttle body spacer can fit a camry v6?

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
yes, it will fit

·
I want to go fast
1994 Toyota Camry
82 Posts
Can somebody please prove some of my friends wrong. My friend has an eclipse with a throttle body spacer says it works nice another friend drives a prelude says it doesn't do anything. Does anyone know for sure.

·
engineer in training
1,586 Posts
BAck in the day when throttle body fuel injection was the latest and greatest a throttle body spacer would help the air and fuel mix a little better. But with port injection it only serves to make the throttle body longer by like an inch :lol: no gains at all. Not even with a fancy scmancy vortex generator/flux capacitor thing built in.

·
1MZFE Marauder
'01 Solara SLE
150 Posts
BAck in the day when throttle body fuel injection was the latest and greatest a throttle body spacer would help the air and fuel mix a little better. But with port injection it only serves to make the throttle body longer by like an inch :lol: no gains at all. Not even with a fancy scmancy vortex generator/flux capacitor thing built in.

Quoted for truth.

·
RU2CHKN?
94 Camry LE
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^lol ouch what a buzzkill :lol:

·
1994 5S-FYOU!
1994 Toyota Camry
1,602 Posts
THEY ALL LIE!