Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
redhead
91 celica GT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, my names Emily. i was born and raised in nebraska where im just finishing off school and getting ready to enlist in the military. my knowlege of cars, tho quite limited compared to most of yours, comes from a few years of pathetic auto tech classes, many years of car freak boyfriends, and a lifetime of owning nothing but broken down pieces of shit.
right now i own a '91 celica GT, but due to lack of money i can only touch it when it breaks.
i also get do some occasional maintaince and repair to my dads '79 Jeep Wagoneer in. In return, i get to take it off roads

·
Watch you know
J.C.G Celica
9 Posts
91celicaGTchick said:
so, my names Emily. i was born and raised in nebraska where im just finishing off school and getting ready to enlist in the military. my knowlege of cars, tho quite limited compared to most of yours, comes from a few years of pathetic auto tech classes, many years of car freak boyfriends, and a lifetime of owning nothing but broken down pieces of shit.
right now i own a '91 celica GT, but due to lack of money i can only touch it when it breaks.
i also get do some occasional maintaince and repair to my dads '79 Jeep Wagoneer in. In return, i get to take it off roads
Hy im goldcelica peopel known me as GG .R U Hot?:naughty: just Kidden I'm from garland,Tx but born in L.A

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.