Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
03 Toyota Highlander
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is well, my second thread, my first thread was about my broken car and I haven't properly introduced myself... I'm from Vancouver and drive 1993 Camry V6 LE. Third owner. I didn't like the car much at first but it has grown on me. Its also because of this car why I've avoided speeding tickets so far *chuckle*. Minivans and mid-size sedans(especially Camrys) are invisible to po-po eyes.

Tried to capture friend's Celica in the reflection along with my badges.... My car wasn't shiny enough.

Deck my dad leftover... Panasonic something, I think its dying though.

That's it for pics. The car isn't too healthy right now(not to mention dirty), but if anything happens to my baby, I'll still stay in the Toyota family!

·
Registered
03 Toyota Highlander
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car is actually green lol. And the car is far from perfect, realize there are no full rear end pics cause the rear bumper is SO bad. Also have gotten a few more scratches and bumps here and there since that picture. That picture was done after a wash, clay bar, and then wax. It looked nice for 3 days and then it rained, bummer. Even though my car is green, it reflects this reddish purpleish color under the sun after I'm done with it, weird.

And thanks for the warm welcome.

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,288 Posts
Wow man i love your car it looks like its in great condition!!! And welcome to TN!

·
Registered
03 Toyota Highlander
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Drooval: Green is definitely cool, but out of the 5 cars we have owned past and present at home, 4 of them were green... lol

Hey Mach thanks for the compliment, ur car looks like mine, I think you can look the same with a little work. When I go about detailing the exterior, it takes me a whole day.

Once I get the leaks, tranny issues, rattling and squeaking figured out, it will be even better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts