Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi im Robbie from out of City near Edmonton Alberta Canada,

im first owner of 2009 Pontiac Vibe 1.8L Auto 207,000 Km Bought from a deaf friend moved to Calgary Alberta Canada the car cannot drive highway from Edmonton To Calgary the transmission is issues " gear D " will lot slips so gear 3 only max 60-65 km not worth it due highway max 110 Km Speed highway so i bought her off back March 2020 while before Covid-19 Started. I'm the only 3rd owner. been Ordered new Torque Convert from Florida USA shipped to here Canada July 31 2020 was doing remove the old auto transmission remove ( was first issues back December 2019 201,*** Km was stuck in the snow with Bold tires while my friend was on jobs beside delivery skips the dishes. she was disappointed. i told her don't worry i bought it off from her so she Don't have to worry stuck. while low sells to anyone due covid 19.

I'm Looking forward Projects lot thought lots in my mind plus my good friend told me some suggest.

i have a low 2010 Pontiac Vibe Auto Transmission low km 32,000 km bought from used Auto Wreck recycle Lamont Alberta Canada..

don't mind anyone give me some tips what i should order ie
Filter Transmission & Gasket ? Amsoil auto Full A fuel efficient automatic transmission fluid recommended for GM, Ford and Toyota transmissions where lighter viscosity oil is required. Provides the same excellent protection and performance as AMSOIL Signature Series Multi-Vehicle ATF. Recommended for vehicles requiring GM DEXRON® VI, Ford MERCON® LV and SP, Honda DW-1, Nissan Matic-S and Toyota WS fluid specifications. Transmission ( from Amsoil site )

2nd Question about Front End i noticed it front frames of support where headlamp assembly GM 2009-2010 Pontiac Vibe. Aren't 2009-2014 Toyota Matrix headlamp Assembly, Front Bumper. Factory Fog, Hood & Right and Left Fender aren't same i wasn't sure about Driver door & Passenger door are same as Toyota matrix out of curiously hardly tells. As i know they are same as Motor & Transmission are Toyota Matrix.

Thanks hear from anyone soon.

Robbie

1 - 1 of 1 Posts