1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
subvet
2011 Highlander
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Dropping in to intro myself.

My wife and I picked up a new 2011 Highlander tuesday night...an upgrade from the 06' Avalon she was driving. We really like it. I still get to use the old Dodge Ram as my daily driver though :disappoin :D

I hope to learn a few things here and stay abreast of new developments, etc....and maybe make a few new acquiantances along the way

Regards
Dave

·
Premium Member
'91 MR2 Turbo
19,831 Posts
Hi all,
Dropping in to intro myself.

My wife and I picked up a new 2011 Highlander tuesday night...an upgrade from the 06' Avalon she was driving. We really like it. I still get to use the old Dodge Ram as my daily driver though :disappoin :D

I hope to learn a few things here and stay abreast of new developments, etc....and maybe make a few new acquaintances along the way

Regards
Dave
Looks like you made one already-Me!
Congrats on the Highlander!
Welcome to the forum neighbor:welcome:

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Hi Dave, welcome to Toyota Nation!

Congrats on the purchase of the brand new Highlander! There's an abundance of information here, so I'm sure you'll know your new ride inside and out in no time :). If you have any questions about the forums, just let me or one of the other Moderators know :thumbsup:

Happy motoring! :chug:

·
subvet
2011 Highlander
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the warm welcome. We brought the new baby home in a rain storm so she's a bit dirty....l'll have to clean it up this weekend and post up some pics.

next mission is to get an aftermarket trailer hitch/wire harness

1 - 4 of 4 Posts