Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site and like the pics and DIY threads that have been already created. I actually need to change my timing belt and decided to google info on the net. TN came up and had everything I need.

Glad this site is here and I hope to help out as well. I have a 97 Camry and a Toyota Noah (Van). You wouldnt believe how hard it is to find a Toyota around here, lol.

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Hello all the way from New Zealand! :D

Excellent to hear that TN has provided you with the information you needed. The Camry forums are some of our most active, so I'm sure you'll learn lots of interesting things. Feel free to post some pics of your cars sometime! :cool:

Enjoy the forums! :chug:

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
New to the site and like the pics and DIY threads that have been already created. I actually need to change my timing belt and decided to google info on the net. TN came up and had everything I need.

Glad this site is here and I hope to help out as well. I have a 97 Camry and a Toyota Noah (Van). You wouldnt believe how hard it is to find a Toyota around here, lol.
We're glad to have you here, and it's great to know the forums have been so helpful to you. :thumbsup: If you have any questions about TN don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other staff members.

:chug: :welcome:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts