Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1994 toyota camry
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and congratulations for the great work that you have given from eash member and forgive me for my worst writting..................I am ASIM from saudi arabia . mecca and i own 1994 toyota camry XLE 4cyl and my best hopes is to modified cars and my modification in my camry intel now is (H&R spring,Front strut bar,sportivo 16'' rims ) ..............................:welcome:

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Hi Asim, welcome to the forums! :hi:

Sounds like you're going to fit in perfectly here. There's a lot of information in regards to modifications in the Camry forums. There's plenty of info on maintenance and repairs too, so I'm sure you'll be able to keep your Camry running for many more years to come :)

Happy posting! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1994 toyota camry
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
say hello to kiwi-corolla

hello and can i sea youre corolla that looks likes jdm special edition and that setup in youre engine is realy great so in future i will get some picter because some one in my street hit and run so my car damged in the right fender after that picture was taken about too weeks later:confused: .

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
hello and can i sea youre corolla that looks likes jdm special edition and that setup in youre engine is realy great so in future i will get some picter because some one in my street hit and run so my car damged in the right fender after that picture was taken about too weeks later:confused: .
Thanks! Yeah my Corolla is a JDM SE Limited. It took me a long time to find one because most of the Corollas I found were base models, or automatics. It's the second model from the top. The top being the Corolla GT, with the almighty 4A-GE Silvertop engine. Sorry to hear about what happened to your car. I hope the person who caused the damage gets what's coming to them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts