Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
\m/ ^_^ \m/
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I've just joined in. Been a Toyota owner for 8 years now. I have an 89 pickup and just bought an XB last week. I absolutely love both of my 'yotas!! Lookin' to totaly customize my new Scion and hope that I can get some good info here. So far I've got the TRD quick shifter and the TRD clutch assembly, & some fog lamps that are being put in next week. I've parked my truck and will be dumping some cash into it so I can take it off-road and burn all the boyz with my mean desert machine! (tried to attach pix but, they're too big :( )

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Your so turning me on:eek:

That's SWEET! Awesome ideas. Glad to see your not just sticking to the roads. Off-road is more fun anyways :D

Yeah, the attachment feature is disabled. I could host them if you like:)

Welcome to TN!

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
Hi, and welcome to TN, wtach out for SmokingTires, he like to hit on everybody male and female alike, and of any species, he tried to get married to a dead goat just so that he can hit it.

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
2wickedtoyz said:
^:lol: dude your batshit crazy and so is smoking.

anyway welcome to TN
thats what happens when you keep going back to the gas chamber to feel the effects of teargas during boot camp..... I think if I went back atleast 3 more time I would be immune for life...

oh and having your rope break on the victory tower doesn't help much either

1 - 11 of 11 Posts